Friday, August 5, 2011

Craft Shows

Last year was my very first attempt at setting up a table at local craft shows.  I participated in 2 Christmas craft shows where my pads are not the typical craft people are used to seeing.  The majority of people there had never heard of cloth menstrual pads before and many thought they were the greatest idea ever.  It was well worth it to set up there so I am already booked at another 2 this year.  For any local Tree Hugger fans (Winnipeg and area) I will be at the Dakota Christmas Craft Show on November 5th & 6th as well at the Robert A Steen Community Center craft show on November 19th.  I bring TONS of already made pads to these shows and it's a great chance to see and touch the pads before purchasing.  I hope to see you there!
http://hyenacart.com/TreeHugger
www.TreeHuggerClothPads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment